Illinois Fighting Illini 7 Strand Freshwater Pearl and Silver Bracelet


Illinois Fighting Illini 7 Strand Freshwater Pearl and Silver Bracelet by College Jewelry at Smart Silver Stacker. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Akron Zips bracelet contains seven strands of freshwater pearls and sterling silver beads to create a modern and fun stretch bracelet with a classic style. The addition of the logo charm is another way to show your school spirit!Officially Licensed. Cultured Freshwater Pearls. Number of pearl strands: 3. Number of silver strands: 4. ''The indicia featured on this product are protected trademarks owned by the respective college or university.''.


Images:
Illinois Fighting Illini 7 Strand Freshwater Pearl and Silver Bracelet by College Jewelry (Image #1)
Brand: College Jewelry
4.8 out of 5 stars with 146 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$199.00


Quantity:  

 


View More In Stretch.

Product Description & Reviews

This Akron Zips bracelet contains seven strands of freshwater pearls and sterling silver beads to create a modern and fun stretch bracelet with a classic style. The addition of the logo charm is another way to show your school spirit!Officially Licensed. Cultured Freshwater Pearls. Number of pearl strands: 3. Number of silver strands: 4. "The indicia featured on this product are protected trademarks owned by the respective college or university.".

Features & Highlights

  • Officially Licensed
  • Cultured Freshwater Pearls
  • Number of pearl strands: 3
  • Number of silver strands: 4
  • "The indicia featured on this product are protected trademarks owned by the respective college or university."

Additional Information

Brand:
College Jewelry
Manufacturer:
Collegiate Bead Company
Category:
Stretch
Color:
Silver
Model:
CL-134N1-WPLB1
Publisher:
Collegiate Bead Company
Binding:
Jewelry

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by College Jewelry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


Tat2 Designs Women's Vintage Silver Plated Cloch Roman Man Bracelet
By Tat2 Designs
mpn: B278-VS/G-3,
This Tat2 Designs Vintage Silver Cloch Roman Man Stretch Bracelet features Vintage Silver Cloch Roman man coin and is 24k Gold & Sterling Silver plated.Tat2 Designs Vintage Silver Cloch Roman Man Bracelet. 24k Gold plated. Sterling Silver plated. Stretch bracelet.

Beautiful 925 Sterling Silver Women Stretch Bracelet with Crystal - 7.7 inch12mm, 15 Grams
By Silver Artwork
mpn: LS-3463, ean: 5053001008143,
925 Sterling Silver. Elegant Gift Packaging.

Morgan State Bears 7 Strand Freshwater Pearl and Silver Bracelet
By College Jewelry
This Akron Zips bracelet contains seven strands of freshwater pearls and sterling silver beads to create a modern and fun stretch bracelet with a classic style. The addition of the logo charm is another way to show your school spirit!Officially Licensed. Cultured Freshwater Pearls. Number of pearl strands: 3. Number of silver strands: 4. ''The indicia featured on this product are protected trademarks owned by the respective college or university.''.

NINAMAID "She Believed she Could so she did" Engraved 925 Sterling Silver Inspirational Bangle Bracelets
By NINAMAID
mpn: NM012, ean: 0700900506182,
Key Products Features 7.5 inches length. Suitable for small wrists. 925 sterling silver bracelet. Engraved inspirational words. Combines perfectly with the matching necklace and earrings. What is 925 mean on silver 925 silver means that 92.5% of the metal alloy is pure silver and the other 7.5% of the metal alloy. Real silver in its pure form is so soft that most of the time it cannot be made into or molded into charms, rings, etc. Help to keep your sterling silver jewelry shiny and looking new



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service / Accessibility Statement
© 2019 - smartsilverstacker.com. All Rights Reserved.